- Currently, we are only open Wednesday 16:00 – 00:00 and Thursday – Sunday from 1500 -2400 with no food service.
- Kindly note we do have outdoor tables available for guests, on first come first served basis. However, they will be not accessible in the event of bad weather. Therefore, we do not take reservations on our terrace.
- We strongly advise making all reservation online, changes and/or cancellation must be done through our booking platform THE FORK.
- To secure the reservation we require your credit card details, payments will only be taken from your account if you fail to show up or cancel your booking less than 24 hours in advance. There will be charge of £ 15pp for a no-shows and cancellations less than 24hrs in advance.
- We will hold your reservation for up to 15 minutes, after this time your table will be released. We do not take responsibility for any external inconveniences that result in you being late and missing your booking.
- We take bookings online for groups of up to 10 guests. For larger group and above, we require a deposit per person which will be deducted from your final bill provided you meet our minimum spend. Please email email@example.com or call our reservation team at +44 (0) 207709102 for further details.
- Note that due to COVID-19 impact, currently we aren’t accepting cash payments.
- We also have an over 18 age policy after 6pm and photographic proof of identity is required from all guests.
- Final decision on entrance to the venue will be at the discretion of the Security Manager – any groups intoxicated or deemed a security risk will be denied entry.
Dress Code –
- Smart, Smart casual, Fancy (this includes no caps, shorts, hoodies or athletic wear)